Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Strange Things Are Happening to Me.

As I type this on February 3rd, 2015, I am sitting in the Emergency Room.

No one really knows what is going on at the moment. I had a CT of my head done a few weeks ago, and it was normal. First thing they did when I arrived at the hospital today was a Neck CT. That showed multiple enlarged lymph nodes all around my neck. I'm waiting to get the results from my blood and urine tests and a Chest X-Ray. I will be getting a biopsy of my largest swollen cervical lymph node sometime tomorrow.

quote christian god strange things are happening to me pink cursive all things work together for his good sucksI was in a car accident on October 8, 2014. It should have been a minor thing. I was yielding before pulling out on a main highway, and of all things a Polaris rear-ended me. I didn't have any issues at first, but that night, my neck and back began to ache. I went to a doctor a couple of days later; they said I had whiplash and recommended me out to rehab and/or chiropractic care. 

A few weeks later, I began going to a Chiropractor regularly. While they were checking my range of motion during my first visit, I almost passed out. That was just the beginning of all the fun episodes I would have. 

I have had my left arm be completely numb, lost hearing in my right ear, had a belching/would-have-been-throwing-up-spasm-if-I-wasn't-terrified-of-throwing-up, random eye shrinking and dilation, eye puffiness, headaches, memory and processing issues, fatigue, sensitivity to light and sound, and neck/back pain. Sometimes, I'll even become unexplainably sad, but if I turn my head a different direction or lay another way, I have never been better.

It's all actually quite interesting. 

I came to the ER today because on top of how bad the Neuro stuff has been the past two weeks, a gland on my left side of my neck began to bulge and was extremely painful.. still is. 

With all that said, I am okay. I know that God has a plan in all of this, and it will work together for His good. It kinda sucks at the moment, but hey, it could be worse. He knows what He is doing. 

I wasn't going to blog about any of this, or even tell anyone outside of those I am closest to just because I didn't want it to be taken as me complaining or seeking attention, but two things occurred to me. 

1. These strange things that are happening to me are a part of my life, and I am the one who named this blog "Tales of Tiffany Love" so it makes sense to tell you all the tales. 

2. If I keep my mouth shut, it doesn't leave much room for God to work.

And as I am closing this post, I have realized a third thing. 

3. Writing about this stuff is quite therapeutic. 

I know God totally has this under control, but prayers would still be appreciated. Specifically, that the doctors will be able to figure out what is happening, and that they will have solutions to the problems. If God decided to heal me, I would be okay with that, too.

I will keep you all updated.

xx.Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment