Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A Trip to Savannah, Ga.

savannah georgia vacation trip south wormsloe plantation beanie flannel plaid leather boots adventure photography

       I was born and raised in Georgia, but I know nothing about it. I mean, I remember a bit from what they taught me in my fourth grade Georgia History class, but I have never explored it for myself. I have been so focused on adventuring around the rest of the world, I completely ignored my own home state. Thankfully, I had the opportunity to end this local land neglect and travel to Savannah, Georgia a few weeks ago.

       Before I knew the group, Dana and Timothy decided to run in the Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon for Team World Vision a few months ago. Since they had committed to running, the gang all decided to show their support by making this a vacation. Shortly after I became friends with everyone, they invited me on the trip, and here we are now!

       To find out more about specific adventures from the trip, just click on the photos below to bring up the correlating post (Ooh.. fancy.)


beach vacation savanna georgia friends tybee island ocean sand selfie sillysavanna georgia kiss kisses kissing love riverstreet ga cute adorable southern

savanna georgia hugs hugging friends plaid flannel curly cute race running finish line marathon rock n roll half marathonsavanna georgia boots coffee shopping crosswalk hipster vacation






No comments:

Post a Comment